HeadyPet™ Collar V2 - Money
Heady Pet collars are a stylish way to secure your pet during adventurous walks through the park and reluctant visits to the vet. They are also an extremely important tool for identifying your dog should they ever manage to become lost. You're going to have all the animals on the block jealous of your pup with this baller Money pattern collar. With the neoprene padding on the interior, your dog will be comfortable. Reflective stitching for maximum visibility at night. Special loop next to logo for attaching pendants or ID tags. Shop ErrlyBird.com for the matching leash, bow tie, harness, and seat belt. Collar shown is a large.
Please note that sizing of v2 collars is different than our original collars. Please measure your pet before making a purchase.
- Small: ½” width, 9”-12” adjustability.
- Medium: ¾” width, 11.5”-17” adjustability.
- Large: 1” width, 16”- 26” adjustability.
- Design: Money. Matching leash, bow tie, harness, and seat belt sold separately.
- Materials: Nylon fabric, high-density webbing for added durability, eco-friendly plastic buckles. Neoprene padding on interior for comfort. 3M reflective stitching for visibility.
- Chrome metal D-ring for durable leash attachment.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean. Do not machine wash, iron, bleach, or tumble dry.
- Non-stretchy materials. For maximum safety, measure your pet’s neck before purchasing and fit two fingers between the collar and neck before adjusting.
- CAUTION: Not for tie-out. Logo loop tie is for tags or accessories only and is not suitable as a leash attachment. Remove and replace immediately if collar becomes torn or damaged.